Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who Knows?

Yes, that is an odd title.  I'm not sure what I'll be writing about this morning.  I am caring for a 3 week old kitten.  It's quite a job. I found some other kitties that are a few weeks older, but they are just too playful, adorable, but it's hard on the baby, I guess she'll grow up tough.  I'm still not sure if "she's" a girl or boy, I call her a girl, but it's wishful thinking.  The other two are also adorable, one with gray stripes, I keep looking for another color, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy, there is another that is black with white on her neck and tummy, I'm pretty sure she's a girl.  Time will tell.  Today, baby is just eating and sleeping, probably a growth spurt.  Every time I fix a bottle I think to myself, "This is why I breastfed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment